Government Documents

opens new windowGPO - U.S. Government Publications
Provides access to U.S. government publications, do a search for a social work-related topic such as social work with children.
Search: Try a keyword search for a social work-related topic. Then click on the detailed record of an item of interest. In many cases, you can then link directly to the full text. Documents not available online may be obtained through interlibrary loan or by going to a federal depository library such as the Tulsa City-County Library.